The Botanic Garden at Historic Barns Park is a not for profit, charitable organization formed under Section 501(c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Donations to The Botanic Garden at Historic Barns Park are tax-deductible as charitable contributions for US federal income tax purposes. There are no donation limits or restrictions on contributions to The Botanic Garden at Historic Barns Park.
User Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Botanic Garden at Historic Barns Park cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).